Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pictures!

I have a bit of time on the internet, so I'm going to post some highlights from the last two weeks:


This is the Teatro Nuovo, the theatre in Spoleto where we rehearse, practice, and have our major concerts. We are performing Mahler No. 1 here tonight. I know riiiiight?

---------------------------------------------------------


The Rocco Albornoziana, or the "Fortress" up the hill of Spoleto. This used to be a prison, as well as a place to house the Pope when he traveled.
---------------------------------------------------------

Mario, Tiffany, me, and Jeremy in Florence.
----------------------------------------------------------


The last four people on the right are friends/family of the owners of this Gelateria, who live in Casserta. We would visit them almost every night last week, and they were so much fun to talk with. And very silly.
--------------------------------------------------------


And I leave you with homemade bruschetta. :)




Mahler No. 1 tonight! And a free day tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. oh my god that bruschetta...make this at our new house??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, yes. I pretty much will be making it every day upon my return. I just bought this olive spread that I'm pretty stoked about....nom nom nom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. time for a new post! don't you realize I'm living vicariously through you?!?!?!?!?! just kidding.... I know you're having a blast! <3

    ReplyDelete