Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dvorak Concert!

I had my first (and only) chamber concert on Wednesday night...Dvorak Serenade for winds. I've been working for almost two months on the 3rd part, and it went really really well! I made a recording of it, that hopefully I will be able to post at some point.

Mahler rehearsals have been in full swing, and our concert is tomorrow night. Apparently there won't be live broadcasts of our concerts online, which is really unfortunate...I was hoping people might be able to see it! I'm really excited about it, and it should be a great concert.

We've decided to stay in Spoleto on Sunday instead of going to Casserta/Naples. Train travel on Sunday is sooooooo expensive...it was going to be close to 40 euros each way...yikes. We're thinking about taking some of the hiking trails, which I've been wanting to do now that we have some free time.

Also... I hate to admit this but I've been CRAVING burritos. Absolutely craving. I want one pretty much all day, every day. It's pretty embarrassing. But I literally can't stop thinking about burritos.

Missing Rachel/C/Aud/Sean right now. Start planning the porch sits now, k thanks.

I want to post some pictures, but the internet is waayyyy to slow, haha. When I have a longer period of time free, I'll post more!

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment