Friday, July 29, 2011

As requested, more pictures. :)

Here is a picture of the Mahler section:

---------------------------------------------------------
The Duomo in Spoleto.
----------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany and I with this razy sculpture outside the Palace Pitti in Florence. Below is the inscription describing the sculpture:

--------------------------------------------------------

So I've had several requests for food pictures, so here we go! I have a lot of them on my phone that I hope to upload soon:
Homemade cucumber, tomato, olive oil, basil and garlic salad with homemade croutons.


Zucchini, tomato, and eggplant pizza.
---------------------------------------------------------


Probably the most amazing pizza I've ever had... green beans, olives, artichokes, tomato, eggplant, and peppers.



More to come!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh emily we are trying to skype right now but non of my messages are going through to you!! i can see everything you type but my messages will not go through to you for some reason! I love you and thanks for trying to talk with me!

    ReplyDelete